On Parr’s Mill Road, immediately south of Ashton Hollow Road at the intersection with Esther Furnace Road, in Franklin Township, Columbia County, PA, USA. Many “private property / no trespassing” signs, limited vantage points from public property. Spans Roaring Creek.
According to Columbia County’s website:
Parr’s Mill Bridge, connecting Franklin and Cleveland Townships, spans the North Branch of Roaring Creek. It is on Parr’s Mill Road, off Ashton Hollow Road and east of Pennsylvania Route 487, south of Catawissa.
F. L. Shuman constructed this bridge in 1866 for $1,275.00. In 1875, Washington Parr purchased the Willow Grove Grist Mill nearby, and it became better known as Parr’s Mill.
type: Burr Arch
length: 92 feet