Please read these instructions carefully before filling in your Pedigree Charts.
Following are a few simple rules that will save us all time and energy.
- Please fill in dates using this format 14 Sept 1880. (DON’T use 9/14/80).
- Please don’t use all caps, just capitalize the first letter in the name or last name.
- If punctuation is used, use it in ALL info.
- If abbreviations are being used, please use the same abbreviations consistently. (Example : US or USA, but not both on the same chart.
- In order to protect everyone’s privacy, we ask that you start with the FIRST DECEASED PARR for Number 1 on your charts.
For your convenience, here are THREE different file formats of a pedigree chart to choose from.
- Word pedigree chart ( 33 KB ) – Rich Text Format (RTF). Specification provides a format for text and graphics interchange that can be used with different output devices, operating environments, and operating systems.
- Excel pedigree chart ( 23 KB ) – If you are real familiar with Excel, the cells you should not touch have been protected.
- Printable pedigree chart – For those of you who need to send your pedigree by regular post. Mail to Trish Parr, 525 Ritson Rd. N., Oshawa, ON L1G 5R4 Canada.